- Phone: +371 25 636 961
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we do with the information we gather
BaltCombat collects the following personal data for the purposes indicated below:
- a) Contact form of the web: the personal data collected through this form will be used to inform you about the services that you have requested.
- b) Online purchases: if you buy any of our products, your personal data will be used for administrative management related to the product purchased. This means from the billing of the product to the delivery of your data to the transport companies contracted by BaltCombat to make the deliveries in the place that you have indicated to us. These data will also be included in our database to keep you updated of the news through our Newsletter.
- c) Creation of a profile: in the case that you create a profile on our web page, the data will be included in our database that we will share to keep you informed about BaltCombat updates.
- d) Social networks: any data that you provide or that you can share through the social networks in which BaltCombat has an active account, will be treated according to the Privacy Policies of each social network. We recommend that you read them and periodically review them before interacting with BaltCombat through the aforementioned social networks.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party
Customer data will be processed by BaltCombat, as well as those related to workers, for compliance with the contractual relationship.
We will only treat your data for promotional purposes if you have given us your specific consent for it. You will always have the option to revoke your consent to the processing of your data for these purposes.
Data transfers to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties without your consent, unless there is a law that forces BaltCombat to such transfer of data.
Typology of treated data:
- Identifying data (Name and surname).
- Contact information (email, telephone, address).
In no case will we collect sensitive data.
You have the right to:
- Access personal data.
- Rectify personal data.
- Delete personal data.
- Submit a complaint or a writ for the protection of your rights before the Latvian Agency for Data Protection or the regional agency for data protection, if any.
- Be informed of any security incident that may affect your rights.